AKG C 314 Condenser microphone
AKG C 314 professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone
The AKG C314 is a high quality condenser microphone for the studio and live area. The AKG C314 can be used in a variety of ways thanks to four switchable directional characteristics. You can choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid and figure eight. Direct acceptance, directional and all-round room recordings are possible. With a minimum inherent noise of only 8 dB (A), the AKG C314 is one of the lowest-noise microphones. It has a large dynamic range and, thanks to its fine resolution, offers outstanding sound quality. The double membrane capsule is gold-coated and based on the capsule of the classic AKG C414. The AKG C314 has a switchable -20 dB pre-attenuation and a switchable low-cut filter for optimal sound adjustment. Overloads are reliably indicated by an LED.
- Versatile use thanks to four switchable directional characteristics (omnidirectional / cardioid / supercardioid / figure eight).
- Outstanding sound quality thanks to minimal self-noise of only 8 dB (A).
- LED to indicate overloads.
- Bass reduction effectively reduces disturbing background noises in the bass range.
- The elastic capsule suspension efficiently minimizes mechanical noise and resonance vibrations.
- Directional characteristics: omnidirectional, cardioid, supercardioid, figure eight
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa (-34 dB V)
- Equivalent sound pressure level: 8 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level: 135/155 dB (0 / -20 dB pad)
- Signal / noise ratio: 86 dB-A
- Pre-attenuation: -20 dB, switchable
- Bass filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 100 Hz, switchable
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Load impedance:> = 1,000 ohms
- Phantom power: 48 V
- Current consumption: <= 3 mA
- Connection: 3-pin XLR plug
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 55 x 43 x 160 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Scope of delivery
- Elastic spider suspensions
- Metal case
- Stand adapter