AKG C 414 XLII Condenser microphone
AKG C 414 XLII professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone
The AKG C414 XLII is a versatile, large-diaphragm condenser microphone of the reference class. It initially offers five polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, wide cardioid, hypercardioid and figure eight. In addition, 4 intermediate levels can be selected. The current setting is indicated by an LED. There are also three pad circuits and three high-pass filters. With this great flexibility, the microphone can be perfectly adapted to different recording situations.
Its sound is open and high-resolution with a slight increase in presence. The AKG C414 XLII is therefore ideal for recording voices and solo instruments. The recordings are already well established in the mix without any intervention. Quiet passages are recorded transparently and nuanced thanks to the extremely low self-noise. The high maximum sound pressure level also enables drum recordings. They can be used as an overhead microphone or for snare and hi-hats.
- Versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone with 9 directional characteristics for adaptation to the respective recording situation.
- High-resolution sound with a slight increase in presence, especially for voices and solo instruments that should assert themselves in the mix.
- Low self-noise and high limit sound pressure level for the recording of very dynamic signals.
- Key lock to prevent the settings from being changed.
- Directional characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight and four intermediate positions
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 152 dB
- Sensitivity: 23 mV / Pa
- Equivalent sound pressure level: 6 dB-A
- Limit sound pressure level: 140/146/152/158 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 88 dB
- Pre-attenuation: switchable to 0, -6, -12 or -18 dB
- Bass filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40/80 Hz or 6 dB / octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Load impedance:> = 2,200 ohms
- Phantom power: 48 V
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Connection: 3-pin XLR plug
- Color: dark gray
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 50 x 38 x 160 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Scope of delivery
- Elastic spider suspensions
- Metal case
- Stand adapter