Baritone Saxophone Selmer III JUBILE
Selmer Baritone Saxophone SERIES III JUBILE GG
Developed with the assistance of Gilles Tressos (Habanera Quartet), the Baritone “Serie III” is a very timbered, rich in overtones, homogeneous instrument over the whole range with fluid transfers. This instrument with a warm sound features a centred sound, flexible and subtle, which suits each type of repertoire, along with the “Serie III” models. A versatile instrument.
- Key: E-flat.
- Range: down to low A.
- Lacquered nickel-silver or silver-plated keywork.
- Metal (right hand) thumb rest.
- Blue steel springs.
- Waterkey: on the upper arm.
- Leather pads, metal booster without rivet.
- Finishe: GG (gold lacquer engraved).
- Integrated peg assembly.
- Selmer Paris mouthpiece S80 C* with ligature and cap.
- “Flight” case.