Baritone Saxophone Mouthpiece Otto Link Metal with Lig and Cap
This Otto Link Baritone metal mouthpiece is known by all experienced sax players as one of the bible mouthpieces for any saxophonist. The Link has a large chamber with a longish facing. It will produce a full dark sound, perhaps more suited to a vintage rather than contemporary sound.
Supplied in a variety of tip openings from close (4*) to very open (9*) the Link Gold Plated Metal Baritone Sax Mouthpiece is most popular between 5* and 7* for Baritone. It's a jazz classic and would be suitable for swing, jazz, big band and such genres.
- Official Otto Link USA product.
- Supplied with metal ligature and plastic cap.
- Produced in arguably the words most famous and legendary mouthpiece factory.
- Large chamber for a rich, full sound.
- Available in tip opening sizes from 4 through to 9