Baritone Saxophone Mouthpiece Vandoren Optimum
The Vandoren Optimum Baritone Sax range of mouthpieces covers three options and is the result of the latest research from Vandoren to try and find the best solution for a large section of todays Baritone players.
The BL3 baritone mouthpiece is the ultimate classical mouthpiece. It produces a full round classical sound with a lot of tonal colour.
The BL4 baritone mouthpiece is more open, has a longer lay and is ideally suited for musical shows, marching band, and both commercial and orchestral playing.
The BL5 baritone mouthpiece has the same short facing length of the BL3 but with a more open tip for a broader sound that is still rooted in the Classical genre. Suits softer reeds than the BL3.
- Official Vandoren France product.
- Produced from high quality ebonite for a pure sound.
- Mouthpiece only, not supplied with ligature or cap.
- Available in three designs, BL3, BL4 and BL5.
- BL3 and BL5 more classical, BL4 more band, commercial style playing.