Carl Martin Bass Drive guitar effects Overdrive
Carl Martin Bass Drive guitar effects.
The new Carl Martin Bass Drive is creating a tone influenced by the famous John Entwistle (The Who) sound: Big, round and fat with just the right amount of sustain to place your bass properly in the mix and allow it to ‘pop’ in live and recording situations. The Drive control blends evenly with your bass tones, rather than sitting on top like so many others, and very naturally maintains a full bottom-end. Gain, Bass-Mid-Treble, Level Controls look after your sound, and the regulated and switch-able Power Supply (115-240V) provides the Bass Drive with tons of headroom….Carl, is smiling again!
- - Pro-Series Bass Overdrive Pedal with 3 Band EQ
- - Analog
- - Die-Cast metal housing
- - Controls for Level, Bass, Middle, High and Gain
- - Status LED
- - Bypass Footswitch
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jacks
- - Power: Integrated AC power supply
- - Dimensions (L x W x H): 186 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm
- - Weight: 820 g
- - Handmade in Denmark