Carl Martin Guitar Tuner guitar pedal
Carl Martin Guitar Tuner guitar pedal.
The new Carl Martin Tuner has been on the bench for some time. As with all Carl Martin products we wanted to get it just right…simple, attractive, efficient and useable for all types of guitar players. Starting with our classic die-cast black casing, the tuner is switch-able between standard readout and strobe. Both are bright and clear so they can be read from a standing position. The tuner can be calibrated from 437 through 443 with the default of course at A440. Add to this a mute switch (for silent tuning) and True Bypass on/off for a clean signal path. That’s what the perfect tuner looks like.
- - Pro-Series Chromatic & Strobe Pedal Tuner,
- - Die-Cast metal housing
- - Switches for Calib and Note
- - Status LED’s for tuner center frequency
- - LC Display
- - Circle of LED indicators for Strobe Mode
- - Mute and Bypass footswitches
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jacks
- - Power: Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 100 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions: (L x W x H) 120 mm x 95 mm x56 mm
- - Weight: 420g