Carl Martin Headroom guitar effects Reverb
Carl Martin Headroom Reverb guitar effects.
The Carl Martin Headroom is the most simple to operate reverb pedal on the market…with a couple extras. This purely analogue ‘real spring’ reverb has two identical channels, each with tone and level controls to select the depth and tone of your reverb. This allows you to have a soft, small room reverb on Channel A and a much more dramatic and dark large-room reverb on Channel B (or vice versa) The two foot switches control which channel you are in, and whether you wish to bypass the effect completely. It is like having two separate reverbs in your amp!
- - Vintage Series two-channel Reverb Pedal
- - Analog
- - Die-Cast Metal housing
- - Controls for Tone A, Level A, Tone B and Level B
- - Status LED’s
- - Bypass footswitch
- - Channel select footswitch
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jacks
- - 6.3 mm TRS remote Bypass jack
- - 6.3 mm TRS remote select jack
- - Power: Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 10 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions: (L x W x H) 260 mm x 140 mm x 70 mm
- - Weight: 1100g