Carl Martin Octa Switch MK3 analog programmable Looper / Switcher
Carl Martin Octa Switch MK3 for effects pedals.
Your eight effects plug into the eight effects-loops on the back of this unit (all true-bypass, impedance free, gold relays so you can run any of your pedals, new and old without problem), and then by turning on or off the numbered switches in each of eight DIP Bank switches, you determine which effects you wish to use simultaneously in each Bank. There is a blue LED for every effects loop used and for each Bank.
The Octaswitch III has incorporated a couple new features as well! The ninth switch on the left side of the case is a BYPASS Switch….this allows you to completely bypass all eight pedals and enjoy only the unaffected sound of your amplifier. There are also two External Switching jacks which allow you to use two amplifiers and/or switch channels on those amps. There is a buffered (or not….switchable) Mono input and a stereo Output. The Octa-Switch III is lighter and smaller than the MK II version being more real estate friendly on your pedalboard.
- - Analog programmable Looper/Switcher
- - lighter and smaller than the previous model version
- - 8 individually programmable Loops
- - 8 individually programmable channels with 8 DIP-switches per channel,
- - 8 Channel Footswitches
- - 1 Master-Bypass Footswitch
- - 9 Bank/Bypass Status LED’s
- - 8 Loop Status LED’s
- - 2 Status LEDs for external switching jacks
- - 7 Send/Return Loops - 6.3mm mono in/output jacks
- - 1 Stereo Send/Return Loop - 6.3mm stereo in/output jacks
- - 6.3mm mono input jack with Buffer switch for 100% True-Bypass or Buffered-Bypass
- - Stereo Output with 2 6.3mm mono switching jacks
- - 2 External 6.3mm mono input jacks for switching amp channels – programmable via 8 DIP switches each
- - Power: Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 500 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions: (L x W x H) 311 mm x 155 mm x 65 mm
- - Weight: 1,6Kg