Carl Martin PlexiTone Lo-gain guitar effects Overdrive
Carl Martin PlexiTone Lo-gain guitar effects.
We all know that sometimes, less is more, so here we present the Carl Martin PlexiTone Lo-gain pedal. Whether you want to push your amp’s natural overdrive into the sweet spot, or give a little extra color to your tone which is definitely the British Black and Gold, the Carl Martin PlexiTone Lo-gain Pedal hits the mark. The Carl Martin PlexiTone Lo-gain will make single coils sing, and give humbuckers extra punch. The PlexiTone Lo-gain also incorporates the new DC-DC converter circuitry, so the pedal can be powered by a regulated 9V Power Supply but will still operate on the same +-12V level as the original AC powered PlexiTone. This allows for the use of the same high quality components which provide the tone and headroom that make the Carl Martin Pro-Series effects stand out from the rest!
- - Vintage Series Plexi-style Overdrive
- - Analog
- - Die-cast metal housing
- - Controls for Level, Drive and Tone
- - Status LED
- - 9V to +-12V DC Converter Circuit
- - Bypass footswitch
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- - Power: Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 100 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions: (L x W x H) 120 mm x 95 mm x 56 mm
- - Weight: 420g