Carl Martin Red Repeat guitar effects Delay
Carl Martin Red Repeat guitar effects.
Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the ‘Red Repeat’ provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the repeat circuit past 12o’clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay. Great vintage style and colour in a heavy die-cast metal housing.
- - Vintage Series Delay Pedal
- - Analog
- - 600 Milliseconds Delay Time
- - Die-Cast Metal housing
- - Controls for Echo, Time, Repeat and Tone
- - Status LED
- - Bypass footswitch
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jacks
- - Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 80 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 mm x 95 mm x 56 mm
- - Weight: 350g