Carl Martin Single PlexiTone guitar effects Overdrive
Carl Martin Single PlexiTone guitar effects.
The new `single channel` Carl Martin PlexiTone was designed in association with Pete Thorn, and is housed in a small pedal-board friendly housing with 3 knobs and 1 switch. Apart from Pete’s slight modifications that give this new pedal a tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies, it is exactly the same gain structure as the High Gain setting on the original Pro-Series PlexiTone….it just plays better with different amps. The single Plexi also incorporates the new DC-DC converter circuitry, so the pedal can be powered by a regulated 9V Power Supply but will still operate on the same +-12V level as the original AC powered PlexiTone. This allows for the use the same high quality components which provide the same tone and headroom that make the CM Pro-Series stand out from the rest!
- - Vintage Series Plexi-style Overdrive
- - One channel
- - Analog
- - Die-cast metal housing
- - Controls for Level, Drive and Tone
- - Status LED
- - 9V to +-12V DC Converter Circuit
- - Bypass footswitch
- - In/Output: 6.3 mm mono jacks
- - Optional AC adapter 9V DC min. 70 mA, 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm barrel plug, (-) center
- - Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 mm x 95 mm x 56 mm
- - Weight: 420g