Beyerdynamic TG i53c Condenser microphone set
Beyerdynamic TG i53c small diaphragm microphone stereo set, condenser, cardioid, (overhead / percussion / instruments / choir)
The very wide transmission range of the TG I53c opens up a variety of possible uses.
From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, side and wind instruments to choir pickups - the condenser microphone stands out positively everywhere with its slight treble increase and very good reproduction of details. Thanks to its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for larger microphone distances, for example for large sound bodies with complex radiation characteristics.
Another advantage: the carbon fiber reinforced housing makes it both light and robust.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved treble reproduction
- Another treble resonator within the system
- Special sound openings for a frequency-independent directional characteristic
- Converter principle: electret capacitor
- Directional characteristic microphone: cardioid
- Transmission range microphones: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 100 mm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg