DPA d:screet KIT-4061-OL-IMK Condenser microphone
DPA d: screet KIT-4061-OL-IMK instrument clip microphone set, 1x DPA SC4061-BM / MicroDot, 1x DAD 6001, including accessories
The CORE capsule provides additional clarity across the entire dynamic range - from low to high SPLs. The shift of the 1% mark of the total harmonic distortion enables an output tone reproduction without distortion of up to 14dB.
The result is an even more detailed and dynamic sound over the entire frequency range, especially in the upper and lower limit range of the frequency spectrum.
In addition, the new CORE series has been improved in terms of shielding against interference radiation such as strong radio signals from belt-pack transmitters.
With the new edition of the d: vote series comes a new design of the windshield. This is now reinforced on the back to better protect the sensitive back of the microphone.
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all Pro Wireless systems
- Wide range of accessories
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Working principle: pressure
- Capsule type: Pre-polarized capacitor element with vertical membrane
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft Boost Grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB Soft Boost at 8-20 kHz. High Boost Grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV / Pa; -44 DB right 1 V / Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB (A) right 20 µ Pa (max. 28 dB (A))
- Equiv. Noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (40 dB max.)
- S / N ratio, right 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1% THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peaks before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 ohms
- Cable drive capability: up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V via DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC / DAD6024 / DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ± 4 V for full power.
- Connection: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to 45 ° C (-40 ° F to 113 ° F)
- Relative humidity (RH): up to 90%
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm
- Microphone length: max. 12.7 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm
- Weight: 7.5 g including cable and MicroDot connector