Cornet Jupiter JCR-520ML Lacquer
Excellent quality student instrument. Manufactured with high quality Monel valves. Monel is an alloy that won't degrade and is often only found on expensive brass instruments.
Great sounding Cornet made of durable materials at a good price. All Jupiter instruments are produced in wholly owned Jupiter facilities that have earned ISO 9001 certification, the international badge of manufacturing excellence.
In providing world class quality instruments, Jupiter not only painstakingly select the finest materials from all over the globe, but make instruments by skilled craftsmanship under strict quality control procedures. With their commitment to education projects their name has become synonymous with quality at affordable prices.
- Available on 12 or 24 months 0% finance.
- Durable clear lacquer finish.
- .460 bore is ideal for beginner cornets.
- 4.75 inch bell size.
- 1st slide hook and adjustable 3rd valve slide ring which helps smaller hands feel comfortable.
- Supplied in hard case with Jupiter student cornet mouthpiece.