Framus Guitar AK 1974 S Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
Framus full resonance guitar AK 1974 S Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish.
The Framus flagship guitar, the AK 1974, combines a semi-hollow body with a neck-through design. The resulting cutaway and neck shaping allows for extremely comfortable access to the upper 24th fret. It also features a warm and organic sounding carved Flamed Maple top with F-holes and a bottom of the same material, as well as a Sycamore neck that provides incredible sustain. The awesome sounding pickups are '59 Seymour Duncans with Alnico V magnet with 7 Ohms resistance controlled with a unique 6-way selector switch that delivers many different combinations for Jazz and Blues-Rock sounds. This guitar is the sum of premium hand-selected material, high quality components and a unique construction design that elevates it above the rest.
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Inlay: Traditional Custom inlays (mother of pearl)
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 628 mm / 24.75"
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 jumbo frets, Nickel silver (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm) rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top / Flat Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAAA Flamed Maple top with F-hole, Mahogany body
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan pickups: 2 x SH-1 (closed gold covers), 59 Model
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone controls
- Switch: Rotary Framus 6-way selector switch
- Bridge System: Tone Pros Tune-o-Matic bridge with stop tailpiece
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Colour Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome, black or gold hardware
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Strings: (.009" - .046")
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50991 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag (RB 20207 B F)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity