Herald Trumpet Amati ATR 393II Aida
The Amati ATR 393II Aida Bb Herald Trumpet is an excellent choice for a ceremonial or madrigal trumpet or where a herald-type presence is needed. The ATR 393II features a .460" bore designed for excellent response, plus stainless steel valve for superior action. The 393II Aida also features a 4.9" bell with two banner hooks on the bell plus the bell detaches to fit in the compact case. The Amati ATR 393II Aida Herald Trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460"
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 4.9"
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Valves: 3 stainless steel
- 1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
- 3rd valve slide adjustment: N/A
- Features: Stainless steel valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes