Shure PGA181-XLR Condenser microphone
Shure PGA181-XLR instrument microphone, condenser, cardioid, lollipop design, incl. XLR cable / clip / bag
Thanks to its warm and brilliant sound, the PGA181 instrument microphone is ideal for acoustic instruments, pianos and small ensembles. The cardioid pattern suppresses unwanted background noise.
The PGA181 is a robust condenser microphone in a lollipop design. Thanks to the contoured frequency response, it delivers a warm and brilliant sound. The PGA181 is extremely versatile. It is ideal for acoustic or amplified instruments as well as for vocal recordings in the studio.
- Contoured frequency response delivers a warm and brilliant sound
- Cardioid polar pattern only picks up sound from the front and suppresses unwanted background noise
- New design, black, unobtrusive metal paintwork
- Available with XLR cable (4.5 m)
- Microphone clamp for mounting on microphone stands
- Transport bag is included and provides additional protection during transport and storage
- Capsule type: condenser
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Conversion principle: capacitor
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 0.383kg