Shure QLXD2/BETA58A V51 handheld transmitter
Shure QLXD2 / BETA58A V51 digital handheld transmitter, dynamic, cardioid, V51 band 174-216MHz, 2x AA 1.5V battery
With digital 24-bit / 48 kHz audio quality and incredible spectrum efficiency, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless voice and instrument transmissions at presentations, music events and in churches. With just one push of a button, the hand transmitter is synchronized with a radio receiver thanks to infrared. This connection is maintained by a clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire range of 100 meters. The robust metal housing ensures longevity as well as a large selection of Shure microphones with legendary Shure sound.
- Transmission range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with a linear frequency response (depending on the microphone capsule used)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58® or the Premium KSM 9
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- More than 120 dB dynamic range - without the need for gain adjustment on the transmitter
- Switchable HF output power 1/10 mW
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use with two AA alkaline batteries
- Shure lithium ion batteries can be used as an option. The intelligent Shure lithium ion batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous use and transfer the remaining service life in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for charging stations
- Backlit LCD with easy navigation menu and operation
- Selectable display mode shows group / channel, frequency or battery life
- 100 meter range under typical conditions
- Robust metal housing
- Frequency and power lock
- Transmitter weight: 470 g
- Running time of the lith-ion battery: 10 h
- Battery life alkaline: 9 h
- Design: handheld
- Range (up to): 100 m (under typical conditions)
- Transmitter housing: metal
- Mute: No.
- Detachable antennas: No.
- Switchable RF power: Yes
- Batteries: AA, Shure lithium-ion battery
- Encryption: 256 bit AES
- Charging options: charging station
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Frequency Diversity: No.
- Function: transmitter
- High Density Mode: No.
- Replaceable capsule: Replaceable
- Transmitter displays: Backlit LC display
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 256 × 51 × 51mm