Soprano Saxphone Mouthpiece Aizen SO No.6 Ltd Edition Ivory Style
Continuing the previous 2014 exclusive range of Ivory style finish mouthpieces (JM & LS models) we're delighted to announce a Limited Edition Soloist SO No.6 range of Aizen mouthpieces for 2015. An exclusive mouthpiece designed and supplied for the UK market in special conjunction with the Aizen founder and master mouthpiece maker Minoru Kubota.
These ivory coloured Aizen SO Soloist Soprano mouthpieces are stamped with a limited edition number. Only 6 of these limited edition stamped Soprano Sax mouthpieces have been produced anywhere in the world, they are all in tip opening no.6. The vintage looking ivory finish references classic mouthpieces of years gone by and provides a unique look compared to other modern mouthpieces.
The SO model is based on the vintage Selmer Soloist models , with a round chamber and short shank. These SO models have a warm yet punchy tone, we find them a little brighter sounding than the LS Soprano model. Don't miss a chance to grab one of these very limited edition mouthpieces.
- Only 6 Soprano Sax SO Ltd Edition Ivory finish series available Worldwide
- Each mouthpiece has a unique reference number stamped on it (ie 1/6 UK) All mouthpieces are tip opening #6
- SO design is based on the bery best vintage Selmer Soloist models
- Round chamber and short shank. Produces a clear, flexible tone
- 100% Made in Japan by master mouthpiece maker Minoru Kubota