Stand for Screen / Monitor 42" - 65" K&M 26783
A high degree of stand stability and easy handling are the special characteristics of this impressive screen/monitor stand. The universal mount allows one to set up according to the VESA Standard for 42" to 65" flat screens. Two strips are screwed to the back of the screen/monitor, which is then attached to the wall mount. The large tubing saves space by providing a place to organize and store the cables. The height can be adjusted in steps using an ergonomic height adjustment screw. The integrated adjustable feet stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces, providing for stability.
- Base dimensions: 900 x 500 mm
- Height: from 1,100 to 1,650 mm
- Height adjustment: spring-loaded clamping knob
- Leg construction: Legs constructed from steel profile tubes with adjustable leveling feet ensure that the setup does not rock
- Material: steel
- Mounting device: VESA MIS-F - with universal bracket: 300 to 800 mm horizontal, 200 to 500 mm vertical, VESA MIS-F 200 (200x200) - with adapter bars
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: internal cable routing possible; installation material (M6/M8) and assembly tools included
- Suitable for: flat screens from 42" to 65"
- Type: structured black
- Weight: 17.7 kg