Universal Tablet PC stand holder Konig and Meyer K&M 19742
K&M Tablet PC stand holder - black 3/8"
A universal tablet holder for microphone stands. The holder can be attached quickly and easily to any microphone stand with the 3/8" internal thread. A unique tensioning mechanism with a clamping width between 120 and 220 mm means the holder is suitable for holding securely all standard tablet PC models like iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Asus Transformer or Microsoft Surface. The holder is especially suitable for tablets with a protective sleeve or case. A tension spring means the tablet can be clipped in or removed from the holder in no time at all. The universal clamping jaw with integrated moss rubber protectors ensures a secure hold and eliminates undesired vibration sound problems. The adjustable bracket with felt protectors and a rubber end cap provide additional stability when setting up the tablet holder in the portrait format - so that the tablet is prevented from falling from the holder, even when in use in the toughest of stage environments. The clamping jaw is adjustable, so the holder cannot impede the functioning of the operating controls. The tablet PC can of course be instantly switched between landscape and portrait format and independent rotation is prevented.
- Adjustment: tension spring
- EAN: 4016842824885
- Height: from 120 to 220 mm
- Width: from 160 to 320 mm
- Material: plastic
- Screw-on to: to be screwed on to 3/8
- Special features: also suitable for tablets in cases or protective covers; adjustable clamping jaws ensure unhindered access to the interfaces and the operating elements on the device; freely rotates 90°; alternatively: can be screwed on to 3/8” thread connectors
- Swivel: 90º
- Type: black
- Weight: 0.43 kg