Pirastro Violin Chromcor strings set for small violin
Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- Big tonal volume
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- Very easy response
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins
- E-chrome steel
- A-wound with chrome steel
- D-wound with chrome steel
- G-wound with chrome steel
All A-, D- and G-strings come with a ball-end in order to facilitate the installation.
The E-strings are available with ball or loop-end.
3/4 - 1/2
1/4 - 1/8
1/16 - 1/32