Alessi H7 Rosenwood Guitar Machine Heads for Classical Guitar
Alessi Classic Guitar Mechanics Model H7 in Hauser style, with engraved plate, ivory buttons and white roller with ball bearings.
- Designer classic tuners on a handmade plate.
- Worm gear, gears and shafts manufactured with high precision.
- bearings made of a special material that prevents friction, wear and contributes to the smooth sliding of the axles.
- All components are precision-crafted.
- The mechanics are made of high quality brass, which guarantees long-term use and high wear resistance.
- Hand-engraved brass gold plated bar
- Bronze gears
- Hardened stainless steel worm gear shaft
- Gear ratio 1:15