D'Addario EJ52 Pro-Arte Alto Guitar strings (Nylon)
Strings set for 6-strings Alto Guitar.
EJ52's are designed and gauged for the smaller-scale, Alto Guitar. These normal tension strings provide a rich, deep and projecting tone. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- mensur 40 -50 cm
- set B, F#, D, A, E, B
- material: 1 - 3 - nylon, 4 - 6 nylon silver plated wound
- Tailored in size and thickness to the smaller alto guitars.
- Laser-sorted treble strings made of transparent nylon for consistently precise intonation
- Precision wound bass strings for a warm, projecting tone and optimal durability
- normal tension
- Best quality and performance.
- Made in the USA.