Audac CMX 726 S Headset
Audac CMX 726 S headset, skin-colored, capacitor, sphere, speech, incl.adapter for Sennheiser EW / Shure / AKG / DB Tech.
Audac CMX 726 S headset, skin-colored.
The CMX726 is an omnidirectional headset microphone that is designed for the use of voice and speech applications through to use in aerobics groups. The linear frequency response and the high sound pressure level ensure very good sound reproduction, which faithfully reproduces the user's voice, even if the sound is hard and powerful. The tiny design increases user comfort. It can be worn almost unnoticed by the speaker and the listener.
- Type: back electret condenser microphone
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Impedance: 2000 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 43 dB +/- 3 dB
- Max. Input sound pressure: 135 dB
- Phantom Power 1.5-9 V DC
- Cell diameter: 5 mm
- Cable size (ø x L): 1.5 mm x 1.2 m
- Weight: 0.019 kg