Klarinette A Buffet Crampon E11 BC2401-2-0
E11 A Clarinet Buffet Crampon.
The new Buffet Crampon student clarinet. New instrument. New production. New design. Free blowing, fine tuning and a high quality hand finish, with a strong heritage. Constructed by traditional methods, combining technology and experience. Manufactured by Buffet Crampon in France, in specially dedicated workshops. A new bore inspired by the professional range, adapted for the student. This instrument is the latest high quality student clarinet.
- Key: Bb
- Wood: unstained African blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- Bore: a new concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Tone holes: undercut, improving accuracy of pitch
- Keywork: forged keys, copper plated then silver plated according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Springs: stainless steel, for a more precise and easy key movement
- Padding: superior quality double fish skin
- Thumb rest: new concept, adjustable and enabling the use of a neck strap
- Case: an ergonomic and practical backpack
- Mouthpiece: a new Buffet Crampon model
- Reed: Vandoren
- Thumb rest cushion and swab: BG
- Ligature: HB