Cecilia A Piacere Rosin for Violin
In 2020, Cremona in America made the decision to rename ANDREA rosin to CECILIA™.
The same trusted formulas now come in newly designed packaging with the new logo and the new name CECILIA™. CECILIA Rosin series are now available worldwide. The formulas and the making process for SOLO, A Piacere and Sanctus remain the same. The Signature Formula is the newest addition to this premium rosin collection with the "Liquid Form Blending Method"
Andrea Rosin is now Cecilia Rosin.
A Piacere is similar to SOLO in terms of providing clear articulation, but it has slightly less projection power, aiming for more blending aspects in sound. The tone is relatively warmer and rounder than the SOLO, and it goes particularly well with soft bows.
- More blending and less piercing sound
- Warmer tone with smoother contact
- Fair repacement for the Andrea "Orchestra" discontinued
- Instrument - violin
- Rosin Spreader incl.
This new essential device is a simple and effective solution to enhance the quality of your daily stringed instrument playing experience. It is designed to be conveniently attached to the bottom of the CECILIA rosin after each use.
- Thoroughly settles rosin particles between the strands of bow hair after first application on a fresh rehair
- Evenly distributes the rosin particles on the bow hair after each application
- Removes excessive rosin on the hair