C Klarinette Buffet Crampon E11 BC2201-2-0W
Clarinet Performance clarinet E11 C Buffet Crampon
"Your first performance"
Recommended by music teachers because of its easy response and remarkable accuracy, this clarinet helps the musician to develop his musical talent.
The E11 clarinet is made of African blackwood, which is also called M'Pingo wood. This special wood is found in the forests of Mozambique and Tanzania. M'Pingo wood is known for its resonance and stability, making it an ideal material for musical instruments. Buffet Crampon has been making professional clarinets since 1825 and this wealth of experience can be seen in the quality of the student range. The C model has been designed for very young players with their comfort in mind. Teachers recommend this instrument because it promotes correct embouchure. The mouthpiece is the same as on Bb clarinet. The ergonomic key design was created specially for younger players.
BC2201 - E11 C - barrel length 46,5 mm - bell without ring
- Pitch 442
- African blackwood
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Silver plated keywork
- 17 keys / 6 rings
- Metal rings
- Double fish skin pads
- Pointed needle springs
- Delivered in case, with mouthpiece, ligature and accessories
- Selected Grenadilla wood : Finest and most balanced sound projection
- Silver plated keys : Long lasting finish. Comfortable to the touch
- Ergonomic key design : Improved playing comfort like that of a professional
- Adjustable thumb rest : Adjustable for optimum comfort
- Undercut tone holes : Improves tone and ease of response
- High quality pads and cleanly processed tone hole surfaces : Excellent air tightness and easy response
- Clainet clamps : Better protection during transport and better sealing of the toneholes