DPA d:sign CORE 4097-DC-F-B01-120 Condenser choir microphone
DPA d:sing core 4097 microphone
Designed as a choir mic, predominately for use in House of Worship communities, the DPA 4097 CORE Supercardioid Choir Mic will suit anyone looking for an unobtrusive, versatile and great sounding choir mic, such as live broadcast shows with choir or ensemble vocal performances.
An inconspicuous floor stand solution specifically designed to capture the natural sound of a choir, the DPA 4097 is unlike any Choir Mic available on the market. Each part of the solution has been specifically designed and tested to ensure it meets the needs of a wide range of choir situations.
As a supercardioid mic, the DPA 4097 offers a highly-directional pick-up pattern as well as low self noise and high sensitivity. The 4097 is capable of handling extremely high SPL’s which allows the mic to deliver undistorted natural sound, even when the choir sings loudly. With a linear response, low distortion and an extremely large dynamic range, these mics sound great no matter how challenging the environment. In addition, singing into the side (off-axis) of the microphone doesn’t make the audio sound worse; it just drops the level of the voice. This allows the engineer to use fewer mics and point the capsules at the last row of singers. The pick-up pattern will attenuate the sounds to the side and produce a natural balance between the nearest (loudest but attenuated) and the furthest (weakest level, but performing to the microphones most sensitive direction).
- Unobtrusive, yet elegant design
- Supercardioid pick up pattern
- Uniform off-axis response
- Reaches up to 253.3 cm (99.7 in)
- Three integrated shock mounts ensure stability
- Rapidly stabilizing active boom pole
- Wireless capabilities ensure a flexible solution
- Directional pattern Supercardioid
- Effective frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, at 20 cm (7.9 in) 80 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10-12 kHz. Second order low-cut filter at 80 Hz with DAD4099
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz 16 mV/Pa; -36 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max 26 dB(A))
- Distortion, THD < 1% 130 dB SPL RMS, 133 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range Typ. 110 dB
- Max. SPL, THD 10% 135 dB SPL peak
- Connector Micro Dot. XLR via supplied DAD4099 adapter
- Color Black
- Weight Total: 5.1 kg (180 oz). Round Base: 4.4 kg (155 oz)
- Maximum Total Height 253 cm (100 in)