Beyerdynamic TG i53c Condenser instrument microphone
Beyerdynamic TG i53c small diaphragm microphone, cond. Cardioid, incl.clamp (overhead / percussion / instruments / choir)
The very wide transmission range of the Beyerdynamic TG I53C small diaphragm microphone opens up a multitude of possible uses.
From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, side and wind instruments to choir pickups - the condenser microphone stands out positively everywhere with its slight treble increase and very good reproduction of details.
Thanks to its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for larger microphone distances, for example for large sound bodies with complex radiation characteristics.
Another advantage: the carbon fiber reinforced housing makes it both light and robust.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved treble reproduction
- Further treble resonators within the system, special sound openings for one
- Frequency-independent directional characteristic
Areas of application
- Small percussion
- Snare drum / tom pick-up
- Type: Miniature condenser microphone with gooseneck mount D-Vice and elastic micro-suspension SMT-Micro, for rim mounting on the drum set
- Characteristic: hypercardioid
- Connection: Mini XLR 3pol
- Transmission range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 5.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Max. SPL:> = 140 dB
- Phantom power: 9 - 52 V.
- Special feature: pre-polarized
- Length: 30mm
- Weight: 0.047kg