Dàdario EJ50 Pro-Arté Black Nylon, Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar
Dàdario EJ50 Pro-Arté Black Nylon, Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar.
EJ50 hard tension classical strings featuring custom extruded black nylon trebles are a popular choice for their rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Strong tension ensures a full tone, greater string resistance and the strong projection
- Laser graded black nylon treble strings for consistent, accurate intonation
- Precision wound bass strings for a warm, projecting tone and optimal durability
- Best quality and performance. Made in the USA.
- String gauges: trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 basses .030, .036, .044