Dàdario EJ44 Pro-Arte Nylon, Extra Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar
EJ44 Pro-Arté Nylon Extra Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar.
EJ44, extra hard tension, is optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Extra strong tension for maximum volume and string resistance
- Laser-sorted treble strings made of transparent nylon for consistently precise intonation
- Precision-wound, silver-plated bass strings for a warm, projecting tone and optimal durability
- Best quality and performance.
- Made in the USA.
- String gauges: trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 basses .030, .036, .045