Dàdario EJ46 Pro-Arte Nylon, Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar
EJ46 Pro-Arté Nylon Hard Tension Strings for Classical Guitar.
EJ46 is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance, and strong projection. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Strong tension for greater string resistance, volume and projection
- Laser-sorted treble strings made of transparent nylon for consistently precise intonation
- Precision wound bass strings for a warm, projecting tone and optimal durability
- Best quality and performance.
- Made in the USA.
- String gauges: trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 basses .030, .036, .044