Electro-Voice ND76 Dynamic vocal microphone
The Electro-Voice ND76 is a robust, high-performance dynamic cardioid vocal microphone. Designed for excellent all-around voice applications, the ND76 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver crisp, clear and balanced vocal presence, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage. The ND76 dynamic capsule contains a large Mylar diaphragm which delivers a rich and detailed frequency response by combining its large surface area for tonal balance with its low-mass high-velocity material for exceptionally fast transient response. The ND76 features an innovative capsule shock-mount system consisting of a 4-point suspension around the circumference of the capsule combined with a tuned pneumatic pump at the capsule base, offering superior handling noise reduction to eliminate mechanical vibrations and noise in the mix.
The ND76 capsule uses a humbucking coil that attenuates AC hum and electromagnetic interference. ND dynamic mics can be used with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF generating equipment racks.
The ND76 Memraflex grille is made of a durable tightmesh grille wire that withstands extraordinarily-rough treatment. Your microphone remains protected and looking good gig-after-gig, year-after-year. For additional protection, the ND76 capsule contains a hydrophobic cloth membrane which prevents moisture and debris from reaching the diaphragm.
- Excellent all-around vocal performance: crisp, clear and balanced
- Large diaphragm dynamic capsule creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Memraflex grille resists denting
- Element Type: Dynamic neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency Response, Close: 30 Hz – 17 kHz
- Frequency Response, Far: 70 Hz – 17 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage @ 1 kHz: 2.4 mV/Pascal
- Maximum SPL: >140 dB
- Polarity: Pin 2 positive, reference to pin 3 with positive pressure on diaphragm
- Impedance: 350 ohms balanced (low-z)
- Microphone Connector: 3-pin, XLR-type
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Material: Zinc die cast handle, Memraflex grille screen
- Dimensions, Length: 7.2 in (182.5 mm) Diameter: 2.0 in (50.5 mm) Shank: 0.96 in (24.3 mm)
- Net Weight: 11.4 oz (323 g)
- Shipping Weight: 21.1 oz (598 g)
- Accessories Included: (1) Gig bag, (1) stand clip, and (1) Euro thread adapter