GEWA Violin Space Bag Case for violin Titanium 4/4 -3/4
Comfort, safety and style… that is the GEWA Violin Space Bag.
The perfect travel companion can be carried comfortably as a backpack and, with its modern, simple design, has what it takes to be an unobtrusively elegant accessory. The ergonomic back and padded backpack straps ensure comfortable and relaxed travel - whether on foot, on a bike, on a motorcycle, on a bus or on a train. When on the move, the robust polycarbonate lid, the padded floating bearing and the instrument bed made of high-density polyurethane foam guarantee safety and stability. What was the first thing you noticed when you first saw the Space Bag? That's right: the bow case, which can be removed from the side, is not only an extremely practical accessory, but also clearly a visual statement. The spacious accessories compartment offers plenty of space for sheet music and a tablet. Travel documents disappear into the back pocket. And whatever hasn't found a place yet goes into the side mesh pockets.
Both versions of the lightweight Violin Space Bag are suitable for two instrument formats: the larger version for 4/4 and 3/4 violins and the smaller Space Bag for ½ and ¼ violins.
GEWA Violin Space Bag… a little more than usual.
- Particularly comfortable backpack suitable for everyday use
- Suitable as a travel companion
- Polycarbonate outer lid
- Modern simple design
- Separate bow case that can be removed at the side
- Large accessory compartment
- Padded floating storage
- Instrument bed made from high-density polyurethane foam
- Ergonomic back with accessory pocket for travel documents
- Padded and adjustable backpack straps
- Subway handle
- Side mesh pockets
- Weight 4/4 – 3/4 size approx. 2.7 kg (including bow case)
- Weight 1/2 size approx. 2.3 kg (including bow case)