Schaller GTM Guitar bridge
High-quality bridge for all Les Paul™* type guitars with special retainer springs to prevent from any bridge rattle or buzzing. Complete with height adjustment screws and teenuts. The saddles are supplied without grooves, allowing them to be individually customized. The precise angle of the slanted position is determined by the guitar-maker based on the vibrating string length and on the string gauge of the instrument. No template is required here.
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm
- Features special retainer springs to prevent bridge rattle or string buzz
- Saddles supplied without preconfigured string grooves allowing for individual string spacing
- Saddles are from brass
- Slant angle to be determined by guitarmaker based on scale length and string gauge.
- non-reverse: intonations screws show to the pickups
- reverse: intonations screws show to the tailpiece
distance height adjustment screws 74 - 74,5mm, string spacing E-e 52,5mm, string radius 12“-14“ (usable for fretboard max. 10-16 inch, depending on the notches of the string saddles more outside or inside), minimal G/d string height above body 13,7mm, weight 53g (70g with accessories), for lefty: yes
Scope of supply
2 press-in bushings M7 with 2 height-adjustment screws M5 (metric).
For other press-in bushings and height-adjustment screws please see under Bridges/ Replacement Kits and order additionally.
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark owned by Gibson Musical Instruments Corporation).