Replacement machine head with 2-screw and banjo bolt as counterfort. Shiny green "keystone" button. Gear ratio 1:16. (SR = button "single ring")
Our Keystone DR machine head can, on request, also be supplied with a slotted ("f-type") capstan as a replacement for original parts.
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Besides the standard combinations 3+3 , all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- The banjo bolt has a standard length of 13mm; alternatively, it can be supplied with a 12mm or 16mm length as desired (please see under Products/Product help/Guidelines/Machine Heads).