Gustave Bernardel Rosin for Violin, Viola, Cello
The recipe of the “veritable” natural Gustave Bernardel rosin is strictly the same from the original of the 19th century production. The secret process was first transferred to the Français family, famous violin makers in Paris and New York.
Nowadays, it is still handcrafted in the same tradition, unit by unit, by Corelli who inherited it from Jacques and Jean Français. Strictly selected raw materials come from top quality pine trees, using the ideal “galipot” (first sap of the tree). Gustave Bernardel rosin is wellknown for its perfect purity. Its blue pouch, is soft and easy to carry away with the instrument in the case or in a pocket.
- Absolutely no bubbles which avoids damage of the bow’s horse hair
- Perfectly homogeneous
- It does not stick nor powder
- Very clear and precise attack of the string
- Easy production and control of the sound
- Ideal for any kind of weather