Keyboard stand - black König and Meyer K&M 18993 "Rick-20"
Comfortable and extremely sturdy X-stand for stage pianos. The new design of the double brace stand tubes provides for perceptible stability and safety. The ergonomic clamping lever makes it easy to setup and collapse the keyboard stand. The robust metal joint is intermeshed in 5° steps and provides for a multitude of different positions. The scale provides the user with the option to always select their preferred setting. The four fixed rubber end caps and a depth of 250 mm makes this keyboard stand perfect for all common stage pianos. The typical K&M quality characteristics such as solid workmanship, high quality powder coating and a useful adjustable end cap for uneven surfaces complete the overall concept and design.
- Adjustment: clamping lever for quick release
- Height: from 594 to 946 mm
- Instrument support: non-marring slip-proof pads
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 50 kg
- Product Category: Topline
- Shape: double-braced X-stand
- Special features: adjustable end cap to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces; with a minimum support arm depth for a perfect rest of stage pianos
- Support depth: 250 mm
- Support width: from 327 to 789 mm
- Type: black
- Weight: 5.4 kg