Maurizio Riboni Viola UNODUE Type 2 Custom Viola Case
A beautiful RIBONI case by the italian master case maker Maurizio Riboni from Cremona.
The UNODUE model is our brand new viola case, very light and slim.
It is the "sister" of the UNEOTTO for violin, that in the last years got an incredibile success, basically thanks to its good bond between handiness and resistance.
The characteristics of aesthetic essentiality and technical thoroughness, combine to a customized construction, make it a modern case for both young musicians and senior ones.
The wooden body, with both lid and bottom rounded, guarantee a better resistance and insulation for your viola.
A case is always a compromise between the weight, the resistance and the beauty; the UNODUE model is made in respect to all these elements.
- Rounded rectangular shape
- Waterproof and rip resistant interchangeable external cover
- Music Picket
- Alcantara interior
- One big compartment
- Four bow holders, strings tube
- Central plastic handle
- Fabric handle on the short side + feet on the opposite side
- Suspension system of the instrument + cushion to block the instrument integrated in the lid
- Connections for two shoulder straps (shoulder straps not included in the price)