Low-level microphone stand black König and Meyer K&M 23323
Medium high stand with a heavy cast iron base for maximum stability. Well suited for microphoning amps, percussion, and string instruments etc. The circular rubber insert ring filters foot step sounds and reduces the transmission of unwanted sounds. Sleek adjustable clutch for easy height adjustment.
- Base diameter: 250 mm
- Height: from 350 to 570 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: flat round cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: anti-vibration rubber insert for noise filtration
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 2.42 kg