Microphone stand black König and Meyer K&M 26145
Significant Stand Point! The larger tubing reaches a height of 1.7 m and as such is well suited for taller individuals. The sleek clutch provides for user friendly height adjustment and it is easy to fix in place. A very heavy round cast-iron base with a diameter of 300 mm provides the stand with both exceptional stability and a small footprint. The circular rubber insert ring filters foot step sounds and reduces the transmission of unwanted sounds. The stand weighs 6.2 kg and is equipped with an extendable boom.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 470 to 770 mm
- Height: from 1.000 to 1.700 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: heavy round cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: slim clutch; tall tubing combination; big tubes provide a modern look and a superior stability
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 6,28 kg