Pirastro Cello Chorda Cello Strings Set
Chorda Cello Strings. Authentic strings for baroque instruments.
- The Chorda A- and D-strings are of plain sheep gut. The G- and C-strings are wound with a silver-plated copper wire and are unpolished.
- a brilliant and soft sound with enormous possibilities
- very low string tension, comfortable left hand feeling
- designed for 440 Hz tuning
- for 415 Hz tuning, please use gauge "strong"
- Altering the PM gauge by 1/2 PM changes the tension by 4%.
- authentic strings for baroque instruments
- A plain gut 21
- D plain gut 29
- G silver-plated copper wire 27 1/2
- C silver-plated copper wire 36
A- and D-strings come without knot.
G- and C-strings come with knot.
Chorda strings are manufactured in three gauges in steps of 1/2 PM.
Chorda strings are available in 4/4.