Pirastro Kontrabass Evah Pirazzi Slap Double Bass Strings Set Gut/Synthetic Mittel
Evah Pirazzi Slap Gut/Synthetic Mittel. Designed for the Rockabilly and Slap Bass players. Developed together with the famous slap bassist Nicolas Dubouchet. G and D plain gut or G synthetic core aluminum wound and D synthetic core chrome steel wound, A and E synthetic core chrome steel wound.
- The Evah Pirazzi Slap set is a unique blend of modern and traditional core materials, combining a plain gut
- G and D with a synthetic core chrome steel wound
- A and E.
- The tone is dark and rich with great projection which is ideal for slap style but also great for
- old-school pizzicato and baroque arco styles.
- The tension is low and even across the entire fingerboard.
- The plain gut G and D of the Evah Pirazzi Slap set are made of sheep gut using new techniques which allow for reduced playing-in-time and increased tuning stability without losing the beauty of the gut sound.
- The core material of the A and E consists of a new
- synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
- This new core material offers an unmatched wide range of sounds, is absolutely insensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and offers the musician an unparalleled dynamic range.
- The A and E strings are then precision wound with a finely polished chrome steel flat wire.
- The design of each individual string has been carefully matched to one another allowing for effortlessly smooth transitions from string to string without any tonal break between the plain gut D and synthetic A.
- Also available as a complete modern synthetic core set: Providing the same warm and round sound, low string tension, very easy playability with exceptional tuning stability, all at an very attractive price!
G- and D-strings are also available as modern synthetic core strings, wound with aluminum (G) and chrome steel (D).