Shure Beta181/C Condenser microphone
Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone, condenser, cardioid, overhead, exchangeable capsules (piano, acoustic instrument)
The Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone is a very compact small diaphragm condenser microphone with exchangeable capsules. It can be used extremely flexibly and enables an inconspicuous, very close placement on a wide variety of instruments.
With the Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone, you have the option of replacing the microphone capsule depending on the application and space. The following directional characteristics are available: cardioid, supercardioid, figure eight, omnidirectional. The microphone is available with each capsule and each capsule can also be reordered individually.
The compact dimensions and the lollipop design of the Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone allow an inconspicuous placement, even very close to the instrument.
Each Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone is supplied with a microphone clamp, windshield and a transport case in which up to four capsules can be safely stored.
The Shure Beta181 / C small diaphragm microphone offers a high dynamic range. The sound is optimized for certain applications, depending on the microphone capsule used:
- Beta 181 / C - cardioid: overhead, piano, acoustic instruments, M / S stereophony (in conjunction with that of the figure-eight capsule)
- Beta 181 / S - supercardioid: snare, toms, acoustic instruments, close-up
- Beta 181 / O - sphere: atmospheric recordings, orchestra
- Beta 181 / BI - Eight: Mono overhead, recordings from two instruments simultaneously on one channel, Blümlein stereo technology
- Very compact small diaphragm microphone with exchangeable capsules
- Available capsules: cardioid, supercardioid, omni, figure eight
- All capsules are also available separately
- Natural, open sound
- Extremely flexible to use
- Enables inconspicuous, very close placement on a wide variety of instruments
- Capsule type: condenser
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Transmission range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -46.5 dBV / Pa / 2.4 mV / Pa
- Self-noise: 20.5 dB (A)
- Max. Sound pressure: 151.5 dB
- Weight: 145 g