Shure Beta98AD/C Condenser microphone
Shure Beta98AD / C instrument microphone, condenser, cardioid, incl.RPM626 preamp / bracket (snare, toms, percussion)
The Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone is a very compact, top class snare / tom microphone. The cardioid condenser capsule delivers an open and natural sound. The small dimensions of the Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone in conjunction with the supplied A98D holder allow it to be positioned inconspicuously on drums and percussion instruments.
The Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone with its cardioid polar pattern offers a warm, natural sound with soft highs, even with instruments with high sound pressure levels.
In connection with the supplied A98D drum microphone holder, the very small dimensions of the Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone allow an extremely inconspicuous attachment to the tension ring. The gooseneck of the bracket is extremely flexible and enables precise alignment while maintaining a secure hold.
In conjunction with the universal horn clamp A98KCS, the Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone can be used on wind instruments or, with the optional vibration-damped swivel adapter (RK282), on a wide variety of instruments (e.g. piano, string instruments).
The basis of the Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone is the Beta 98A / C and is supplied with the gooseneck drum clamp. The Beta 98 AMP/C has the preamplifier integrated in the housing and is supplied with the A75M universal bracket.
The Beta 98D / S has a supercardioid pattern. Compared to the Beta 98D / S, the Shure Beta 98AD / C instrument microphone sounds softer, especially in the highs.
- Extremely compact, professional condenser instrument microphone
- Very uniform cardioid polar pattern
- Warm, natural sound with soft highs
- In conjunction with the supplied A98D drum microphone holder, it is perfect for snare, toms and percussion
- Robust and flexible bracket provides secure attachment
- Inconspicuous positioning on the instrument without an additional microphone stand
- Capsule type: condenser
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Transmission range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -48 dBV / Pa / 4 mV / Pa
- Self-noise: 30 dB (A)
- Max. Sound pressure: 150 dB
- Weight: 12 g
Scope of delivery
- 1x microphone pocket
- 1x microphone preamplifier
- 1x drum microphone holder with gooseneck
- 1x TA3F to TA4F cable, 4.5 m long
- 1x windbreak