Shure KSM137 SL Condenser microphone
Shure KSM137 SL instrument microphone, PRO, champagne, condenser, cardioid, (acoustic instruments)
The Shure KSM137 SL instrument microphone with cardioid characteristic is anything but a normal studio microphone for instrumental recordings. Versatile, durable and precise, the KSM137 is a universal tool for acceptance tests from percussion to flute, strings to wind instruments, piano to guitar.
The KSM137 has a low self-noise and a wide frequency range. In addition, the triple switch dampens and makes extremely high sound pressure manageable. The high-pass filter, which can be switched to three positions, counteracts background noise and the close-up effect.
The versatile KSM137 is a microphone for almost any studio application and comes with a carrying case, sturdy microphone clip and windshield.
The KSM137 achieves excellent results in all applications that require a high quality microphone. Typical applications include:
- Close-up of acoustic instruments such as Piano, guitar, drums and drums
- Microphone pick-up from above for drums or percussion instruments
- Electric guitar amplifier
- Brass and woodwind instruments
- Orchestra, choirs and wind ensembles
- Bass instruments such as Double bass and bass drum
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): -37 dBV / Pa
- Maximum sound pressure (at 2.5 kOhm load): 139 dB (with attenuator 154.164 dB)
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- 20 mm diameter
- 122 mm long
- 100 gram