Tenor Saxophone J. Keilwerth SX90R Black Nickel JK3400-5B-0
Professional Tenor Saxophone Series SX90R JK3400-5B-0 Nickel-plated black J.Keilwerth
The Keilwerth SX90R tenor saxophone is a truly amazing horn. Handmade in Germany using old world craftsman styles, the SX90R is truly a handmade professional saxophone. The unique bore and key mechanisms are found exclusively on Keilwerth saxophones and offer the player a horn unlike any other.
The SX90R Black Nickel saxophones have set the standards for quality and performance. The Black Nickel plated body is complemented with gold lacquered keys and meticulous hand engraving to offer a look and sound that cannot be duplicated by any other. The tone is warm and expressive and resonates full and clear, allowing each player to create a personal identity and voice.
- Bb key
- Bigger bow section
- High quality Leather pads with metal resonators, waterproof
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left hand little finger
- Extra F-arm with adjusting screw
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle)
- G# pad cup lifting mechanism
- Mother of pearl key inlays without metal rim
- Auxiliary high F# key
- Adjustable metal thumb rest (height and angle)
- Hydraulically formed neck