Tenor Saxophone J.Keilwerth SX90R Vintage JK3400-8V-0
Professional Tenor Saxophone Series SX90R JK3400-8V-0 "Vintage" J.Keilwerth
The Keilwerth SX90R tenor saxophone is a truly amazing horn. Handmade in Germany using old world craftsman styles, the SX90R is truly a handmade professional saxophone. The unique bore and key mechanisms are found exclusively on Keilwerth saxophones and offer the player a horn unlike any other.
The SX90R Vintage saxophones have a unique finishing method that creates an individual appearance and natural tone. Through exclusive treating process, the raw brass will oxidize and patina to bring out its natural beauty and character. After precise engraving the instrument is coated in clear lacquer to seal in the finish. The result is a warm, mature tone with the resonance of a classic, un-lacquered instrument and the strength and quality of a modern build. The SX90R Vintage features brushed nickel keys and black pads for added depth to the look and sound.
- Bb key
- Bigger bow section
- High quality Leather pads with metal resonators, waterproof
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left hand little finger
- Extra F-arm with adjusting screw
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle)
- G# pad cup lifting mechanism
- Mother of pearl key inlays without metal rim
- Auxiliary high F# key
- Adjustable metal thumb rest (height and angle)
- Hydraulically formed neck